Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been wanting this truck since concepts came out, and originally was gonna get a truck to haul my bike, but seeing what you guys have done to these trucks is awesome and I want it even more now, have to wait till end of oct but will be here soon!!! man can't wait,,,,,any XR's in the N FL area?

·
Tacorpulent HP
2,306 Posts
i believe you have some XR's around your parts including one supercharged. :waytogo:Welcome to CT

ps: Just a hint of advice, you wont be an XRNoob forever, so i if i may suggest, you might want to get a slightly more commanding Name lol

·
Bill Gates Mod
910 Posts
The florida crew sucks...better start packin and head west!

jk..

Thats how we roll..

·
Flying Low
3,510 Posts
XRnoob said:
been wanting this truck since concepts came out, and originally was gonna get a truck to haul my bike, but seeing what you guys have done to these trucks is awesome and I want it even more now, have to wait till end of oct but will be here soon!!! man can't wait,,,,,any XR's in the N FL area?
welcome to the board! there's actually a turbo X in your neck of the woods :headbang: :waytogo:

-ComaJoe

·
YEP... I'MMA DOUCH3
10,933 Posts
Why is it that turbo x's don't fill the bumper with FMIC... instead it's partially filled!? And PSI racing in floridah has twin turbo X in the wings... now that's gonna be hotness!

·
Registered
294 Posts
I know that heloboby7 guy...

·
Premium Member
10,387 Posts
Ok, I'll give you SoCal guys credit for some amazing pics LOL...

Just you wait though, there are some newbs in the NorCal area just brewing!!! Just you see!!!

·
Tacorpulent HP
2,306 Posts
KAuss said:
Ok, I'll give you SoCal guys credit for some amazing pics LOL...

Just you wait though, there are some newbs in the NorCal area just brewing!!! Just you see!!!
wait....wasnt that the Florida crew K? lol

·
Premium Member
10,387 Posts
GDamn it lol... Sometimes I should just learn to STFU...

SoCal do take good pics too, but yeah ComaJoe's pic of the tunnel vision with XRobber in the last truck reminds me that FL crew takes the BEST pics...

Damn us NorCal guys gotta step it up... :doah:

I gotta remember FL is the home of the Red X's and NorCal owns the blacks haha, SoCal mostly blues... :waytogo:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts