Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, I posted this in the wrong section of the site. If a mod can please delete the one in the for sale section no subcategory, thanks. This is the exact same post as the other one. So...

I'm gonna sell my HIDs (like that title didn't tell you that). This is a conversion kit from McCulloch. Temperature at 5000K, 3200Lms. I've had these on my truck for about one month now. There are both high and low beams on the kit. high beam (not pictured) is regular halogens (they came like that). So you can still fully use your high beams. The lights are only used at night time. If i calculate the running hours for the headlights... 40 days x 3 hours a day at most? 120 hours. it will come with everything you will need to install this kit: ballast, ignitor, bulbs, harness,

enough talking, here are the pictures.

$280 OBO shipped anywhere in US. Let's haggle!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh wow it's been a while.

well, i actually am. i did a retro to my car and these are sitting in my garage. i used the power connectors from these for my new headlights, but i can put them back on this to sell, cause it might take a little work but i can just make them. if you want it still, i'll give it to you for 200 + shipping so, probably like 210 shipped. thanks for your interest.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts