Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all you CT guys and gals! In these tough economic times, just wanted to let y'all know that we our offering great discounts on all OEM Toyota parts!

You can goto our OEM Toyota parts site ToyotaWorld.com, which was created so that the highest quality Toyota parts and products (OEM, TRD and even aftermarket parts) could be offered directly to you, the customer. Also known as Champion Toyota of Houston and sister site to ToyotaOffroadParts, FJCruiserPartsStore.com, and TRDracing.com we essentially gone into the the Toyota internet part sales business catering to Toyota owners around the world for many years now.

We are dedicated to delivering top quality Toyota parts to your door as quickly as possible!

Here are the advantages of making your purchases from us:

- Discounts: You don't pay retail price or not even list price for that matter! We give discounts of 25%-40% off!

- Convenience: You can shop for parts from the comfort of your own home or office.

- Shipping: Parts can be shipped directly to your home or office.

- Speed: Most orders are shipped the same business day!

- Availability: Our warehouse is stocked with over one million dollars of parts and accessories plus we have daily access to the Toyota regional parts distribution center.

- Technical Information: We have a complete library of most Toyota repair manuals and we are happy to look up information for our customers.

- Member Discounts: We give Special Discounts to forum members

- Export Orders Welcome: We can locate parts for almost any Toyota and ship them anywhere.

If you have any questions feel free to give us a call at 713-943-7010 or toll free at 800-327-2087 and ask for Shannon! Or you can simply PM me for any parts quote you need and I'll get back to you promptly! And remember we'll meet or beat any competitors advertised prices!

Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FedEx, UPS, US Postal Service...which ever you prefer here in the US. Large orders we can ship by a variety of different freight carriers. We even do international shipping to anywhere in the world.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
FedEx, UPS, US Postal Service...which ever you prefer here in the US. Large orders we can ship by a variety of different freight carriers. We even do international shipping to anywhere in the world.

Thanks
ur the dude from TTORA right?

i need a door handle...passenger 01 DC, u have an idea on what it will run me?

·
Registered
209 Posts
I looked all over ur Toyotaworld.com for the 2005+ tailgate spoiler and couldn't find it.
Can u PM me the price with the CT discount? Thx in advance

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Ok just checked out your site but 2 things. First how would we as members of ct get our discount do we have to go threw you or can we just enter some kind of promo code and get our discounts. Second I was looking for interior parts. Mostly door sills and carpet trying to go to a black interior instead of this greyish blue. MY interiors been apart in and out many times and the plastic door sills that hold down the carpet need replaced. any help would be great.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am looking for hubcaps from a 95-97 toyota pickup 2wd. It is item #1 on this site Please PM a price with the CT discount for a full set (4) covers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts