Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

Gorman Sunday Oct 22

6K views 87 replies 18 participants last post by  argonzero 
#1 ·
Me, Jarrett, Kevin will be out there with our two tacos and a Samurai. My friend just got a 02 double cab 4x4 trd (hard as heck to find), so he'd like to see what options he has for mods and crap.

It would be SWEET to see a race truck out in Gorman...*cough* Jerry *Cough Cough*, Andy is sorta far away =D.

See less See more
#3 ·
Yea talk to that guy, last time I saw him he had broken home made upper control arms and bald tires. =D Be good to finally see your setup man.

#6 ·
argonzero said:
Me, Jarrett, Kevin will be out there with our two tacos and a Samurai. My friend just got a 02 double cab 4x4 trd (hard as heck to find), so he'd like to see what options he has for mods and crap.
im the buddy with the 02 double cab...i'm excited...just got the truck and have never been offroading...unless you consider a 20 foot strip of unpavel street offroading....haha..j/k..

come on out and my my experience wild and make my eye drool:eyecrazy: and my jaw drop:jawdrop:

#9 ·
Gorman is 100% pre-runner friendly man, some desert like backroads and dirt road trails. I'll be out there early since I have to tow the Samurai. We can just meet up at the 4x4 staging area, I'm not sure if cells work there but If you have CB's use them.

Or we can meet at the Carl's Jr. off the freeway before we head in.

#13 ·
argonzero said:
Gorman is 100% pre-runner friendly man, some desert like backroads and dirt road trails. I'll be out there early since I have to tow the Samurai. We can just meet up at the 4x4 staging area, I'm not sure if cells work there but If you have CB's use them.

Or we can meet at the Carl's Jr. off the freeway before we head in.
what time r u gonna head out there so i can follow you since we are leaving from the same area

#16 ·
DPadilla said:
damn, can't make this one, gotta pick up my dad from LAX at 6pm
Hey, perfect Danny, you could just pick him up on the way back. We'll be there in the morning, you'll prob get bored in a couple hours anyways =).

#18 ·
argonzero said:
Hey, perfect Danny, you could just pick him up on the way back. We'll be there in the morning, you'll prob get bored in a couple hours anyways =).
that might actually work...

#22 ·
sergio said:
im down im a newb but i live in the oc so its not to far for me if u guys dont mined.....i have a 04 with a spacer lift nothin big and 33s 2wd will i be ok
you won't be the only 2wd if that's what you're worried about. we should be fine.

#25 ·
sergio said:
im down im a newb but i live in the oc so its not to far for me if u guys dont mined.....i have a 04 with a spacer lift nothin big and 33s 2wd will i be ok
You'll be fine, its almost like a desert running with hills. I can really only think of three spots where 4x4 might be required, and Miller Jeep trail. Can't wait to see Marnes' truck do some offroading too, It looked pretty beefy at the HB meet.

I dont have a CB anymore mike (You know why =P ), but pick a channel. Someone will bring one.

Lets meet up in the 4x4 staging area in the park at like 10. I'll draw up a map later.

#26 ·
we usually run on channel 24. Tam i'll bring my magnet mount for you, don't be a ***** just stick it on top :). But if you're drivin the samurai, guess there'll be no point.

If anyone wants to meet up between 8:30-8:45 in Long Beach off the 405 post up. Jarrett and I will probably be crusing up together then.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.