Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me, Jarrett, Kevin will be out there with our two tacos and a Samurai. My friend just got a 02 double cab 4x4 trd (hard as heck to find), so he'd like to see what options he has for mods and crap.

It would be SWEET to see a race truck out in Gorman...*cough* Jerry *Cough Cough*, Andy is sorta far away =D.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea talk to that guy, last time I saw him he had broken home made upper control arms and bald tires. =D Be good to finally see your setup man.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I might actually come out and play!!!!! What time you guys planning? Still 50/50 but I do need to get back out there!!!! Gotta see if I go out of town, I got like 4 birthdays this weekend! arrgh, one of em is mines too.. =\

·
Registered
282 Posts
argonzero said:
Me, Jarrett, Kevin will be out there with our two tacos and a Samurai. My friend just got a 02 double cab 4x4 trd (hard as heck to find), so he'd like to see what options he has for mods and crap.
im the buddy with the 02 double cab...i'm excited...just got the truck and have never been offroading...unless you consider a 20 foot strip of unpavel street offroading....haha..j/k..

come on out and my my experience wild and make my eye drool:eyecrazy: and my jaw drop:jawdrop:

·
Registered
121 Posts
What time is this going to happen? and were would everyone be meeting? If you all wouldn't mind me tagging along..... But it's a maybe, just FYI. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gorman is 100% pre-runner friendly man, some desert like backroads and dirt road trails. I'll be out there early since I have to tow the Samurai. We can just meet up at the 4x4 staging area, I'm not sure if cells work there but If you have CB's use them.

Or we can meet at the Carl's Jr. off the freeway before we head in.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
firefoxtaco said:
hmmm, tempting. if my plans for Oco fall through, i'll hit you guys up
Who you going to Oco with?

·
Premium Member
4,535 Posts
argonzero said:
Gorman is 100% pre-runner friendly man, some desert like backroads and dirt road trails. I'll be out there early since I have to tow the Samurai. We can just meet up at the 4x4 staging area, I'm not sure if cells work there but If you have CB's use them.

Or we can meet at the Carl's Jr. off the freeway before we head in.
what time r u gonna head out there so i can follow you since we are leaving from the same area

·
Registered
208 Posts
damn, can't make this one, gotta pick up my dad from LAX at 6pm

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DPadilla said:
damn, can't make this one, gotta pick up my dad from LAX at 6pm
Hey, perfect Danny, you could just pick him up on the way back. We'll be there in the morning, you'll prob get bored in a couple hours anyways =).

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
MikesDoubleCab said:
im out... my wife is takin me to universal studios that day for my bday...
Mike, you suck!

·
Registered
208 Posts
argonzero said:
Hey, perfect Danny, you could just pick him up on the way back. We'll be there in the morning, you'll prob get bored in a couple hours anyways =).
that might actually work...

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'll be there until at least 4 or 5.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts