Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
lurking around
5,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
great seeing everyone out there! meeting some new peeps and seeing the regulars. :D i'm sure we have a ton of pics and vidz from all the fun. I'm still going through my stuff and will post soon!!

glad everyone had a safe outting!!....time to plan the next one!

if anyone had vid captures with their digital cam....email em to me so i can add em to my footage. :)

:waytogo::waytogo::waytogo::waytogo::waytogo:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Great pics as usual Phil, was a fun day, good to be out again. I just wish there weren't so many dirt bikes/quads.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Awsome time guys... I'm glad i was able to make it out there. Sorry I left a little early but i was gettin' tired and i still had stuff to take care of.

I can't wait for the next meet.... Great to see everyone!!:clapping:

·
lurking around
5,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
glad u made it out sean....too bad there wasnt any mud for you to play in this time..hahaha!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Nice pics Phill, If you would have stayed you coulda seen a 05 rear end about 3 feet in the air haha. Nick (sp?) hit some big whoops hard, you can see in one of the last pics how he dove into the ground and crushed his skid in. The truck looked fine though =D.

·
ChocoTaco
2,491 Posts
wish i could've made it, i didn't wake up til moving til around 11:30, what a hang over.... :selfbonk:

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
tacoboy99 said:
great pics tam!....that samurai is too funny. :lol:
Mike's friend said at first he thought the Samurai was just plain funny, but after the little rock garden he said he was suprised. Looks like a clown car to me.

We did a lot of nice technical yet do-able trails in 2wd open with a little speed, lots of fun and quite scenic. Hopefully someone got some pics of that.

·
Registered
30 Posts
This is Nicky in the white 06. Nice to have met all of you, and looking forward to the next outing! It was a great first time, and I am glad I didn't break anything... :D Here are the pix my friend Mike took, will post the youtube links of vids that we took.

http://picasaweb.google.com/nickycheng44/102206OffroadFun

Edit: Here are the links to the vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz-gwJ0EuVc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXsVr5PODTo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLQhm8NjYr0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-plwPShrkMY

·
lurking around
5,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
argonzero said:
Nice pics Phill, If you would have stayed you coulda seen a 05 rear end about 3 feet in the air haha. Nick (sp?) hit some big whoops hard, you can see in one of the last pics how he dove into the ground and crushed his skid in. The truck looked fine though =D.
so that's what those pics were...hahaha...thats cool. how did that FJ do?

yeah, wish i could have stayed longer...but had to take care of some things. it was fun while it lasted :D

·
Registered
208 Posts
had a great time! definitely gonna have to do it again!!!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Yup, dirt virgin NO more hahaha

Thanks to all the veterans for taking the noobs out :D

Phil thats is a damn nice camera, the resolution is fckin amazing!

Nicky tell mike thanks for taking pictures, and ask him when he's gonna get a taco hahaha The first youtube you posted is soo funny! I love the azn music in the background and im laughin my ass off whenever Mike speaks, everything that comes outta his mouth is hilarious.

Met new people and met up with familiar faces. I had a lot of fun!
That Samurai kicks arse!

Lets do it again!

·
lurking around
5,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
marnes2986 said:
Yup, dirt virgin NO more hahaha

Thanks to all the veterans for taking the noobs out :D

Phil thats is a damn nice camera, the resolution is fckin amazing!
!
glad u had fun, man...so where's your pics?!!...hahaha..i know u took a ton and did u get video of jarrett's rescue mission?.. :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
tacoboy99 said:
glad u made it out sean....too bad there wasnt any mud for you to play in this time..hahaha!
That was the first, and the LAST time I'll go through mud like that.... I did not like having to clean it. I still have mud all over my undercarrage and everything squeeks! But it was fun.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Dam i should have made the trip i didnt do **** yesterday looks like fun. Im defently going the next socal meet like that. i would have been the only black 05 taco there.

How did everyones ride hold up? Any damages? Didnt anyone go up that massive hill in 2wd with lockers?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Nice vids and pics Nicky n Mike!

The FJ was manual, and the guy didn't look like he had driven it much but it did pretty well I thought. It didn't hit any of the concrete or rock, though you could see in the pictures it was pretty low.

I know that more people took pictures, get them up! =D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts