Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i just call outlawoffroad and am putting camburg upper arms with donahoe racing coilovers and is 1600 dls out the door installed and every thing what do you guys think? i was thinking to do it my self with a friend that has a shop, but i feel more comfortable with the pros they already match me the price from "wheelersoffroad" and lower the labor from 350 to 272 dls so that comes out to 1600 dls sooo should i just go and get it done there what you guys think ........:thinking:

·
Premium Member
6,638 Posts
eh it's up to you.....upper arms and coilovers are ridiculously simple to install....but if you feel more comfortable letting someone else do it, then go for it

·
Super Duper Tundraholic
10,196 Posts
I would install those components myself. save yourself $200 bucks. :waytogo:

·
Registered
7,543 Posts
toku58 said:
What!:jawdrop: You installed your own coilovers???? :loveeyes: :loveeyes:
Do you cook too?? Aw F-it you fix the cars and I'll do the cooking!:bow: :bow: :bow:
installing my coilovers is nothing compared to engine swaps! my tm kit is the only thing i didn't install on my truck... :D

edit: btw, i love to cook!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Installing them is fun, and rewarding, but if you don't have the right tools or a good place to install at, then that is a pretty good price.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
toku58 said:
What!:jawdrop: You installed your own coilovers???? :loveeyes: :loveeyes:
Do you cook too?? Aw F-it you fix the cars and I'll do the cooking!:bow: :bow: :bow:
god damn guys are so retarded on this site..:brickknoc

·
Registered
31 Posts
what year do you have taco? I have an 05 and can sell you my upper a arms for cheaper if you want? Brand new, maybe 1 week old, going to go to LT kit.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
it's a 2003 ryguy, ........yep i would like to do them myself, but time and where to do it is the problem, i'll just take it to the shop i really think is not that bad 200 dls labor .....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts