Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of glasswork fender flairs in my garage never mounted or painted. There are no holes drilled in them, so there in perfect condition. They have the 4" flair and 3.5" raise. Trying to clean alotta stuff outa there. Im located in So Cal around the Pomona/West Covina area, but im in ventura county every once in a while. I'll let go of them for $200 obo. I think it would really be hard to ship them so Pick up is a must. Imma try to get pictures up asap. So PM me or email me at [email protected] .

·
Registered
71 Posts
If you were willing to ship i would take them in a heartbeat. I'll cover full shipping.. money in hand.....Im in Phoenix&Yuma.AZ Anyone making a trip from pamona out to phoenix or yuma?

·
pho sho!
3,316 Posts
if you still have them i might swing through and pick them up from you. heading out to daygo ->vegas ->daygo ->bay area with my buddy, should there be room in his little civic hatch, lol

·
BOOSTPIMP
12,867 Posts
tam said:
if you still have them i might swing through and pick them up from you. heading out to daygo ->vegas ->daygo ->bay area with my buddy, should there be room in his little civic hatch, lol

too late hahahahahahahaha im stalking you tam HAHA

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I going though my PM's and this is the people in line for them
1. Pimpintaco
2. Tacoyota
3. TRDrunner
4.Tam

Ill keep everyone updated

·
pho sho!
3,316 Posts
PIMPINTACOMA said:
too late hahahahahahahaha im stalking you tam HAHA
:funnyup:As long as you're stalking me, can we go for a run in the SNOWPLOW? :headbang:

I can't wait to get my truck built so I can come to SoCal and roll with you guys! Est. 1st Q 2007

1 - 17 of 17 Posts