Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some opinions on which Gaylord Tonneau cover would look best on a 06 DC LB Sport???? (Silver if that matters)

X-2000
Traditional
Speedsturr

I like the speedsturr on the XR so I am not sure about a Sport. I would have bought through the Group Buy that happened but I was a bit confused on the whole thing. Wasn't sure WTF was going on in that thread/group buy.

Opinions please :)

·
Registered
704 Posts
The speedstur wing doesn't look right without the xr body kit. I say get it without the wing for your truck. Little Dealer Little Prices sells gaylord covers locally so you don't have to mess with shipping.

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, the X2000 and the traditional are the same lid, they are just equipped with different options. I don't think they'll look any different.

Anyways, don't get the Speedsturr wing on the DCab, that will look stupid. I'd definitely spend the extra money on the X2000 option, though.

·
Registered
4,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I figured the speedsturr would look retarded.......I'll have to look more closely at the x2000 options and see what I'm gonna do.

·
Registered
105 Posts
AZSCTACO said:
I need some opinions on which Gaylord Tonneau cover would look best on a 06 DC LB Sport???? (Silver if that matters)

X-2000
Traditional
Speedsturr

I like the speedsturr on the XR so I am not sure about a Sport. I would have bought through the Group Buy that happened but I was a bit confused on the whole thing. Wasn't sure WTF was going on in that thread/group buy.

Opinions please :)
I have an 06 DC SB Sport in Silver and I went w/ the X-2000 in the last group buy. Don't buy the speedstur, it will look retarded on a 4x4 truck. There are many differences between the Traditional and X-2000. I guess it depends on your budget and what options you want. If money isn't an issue then I would go with the X-2000. The extra money is worth it for the options. Definetely stick w/ the Gaylord's. They are the best fiberglass lids availble.:waytogo:

You can compare options at their website...
Here is a link>>>http://www.gaylordslids.com/home.php

·
Registered
606 Posts
i pmed you with a price for the lid
its the x-2000 without the wing. keyless entry, dome lamp and carpeted underside. let me know if you want it. it will take about 15 working days build time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts