Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday i was gettin my eyes checked..(insert any random typo joke here) so i put some gas in my taco.. well as i went to put the nozle in the truck i accidentally hit one of the octane choice buttons.. well i feared i hit the 87 one so i redid everythign and put what i hope was 93 in the truck.. well the needle wen tup to almost 3/4 tank(only put 5 gallons in ) well made it under the over[pass and when i got on the highway less than 1/2 a mile away i was just under 1/2 a tank.. by this time i'm saying what in the ****!? so i get home(5-6 miles away) and i'm barely over 1/4 tank.. i'm at a loss.. so in 6 miles i burned almost a 1/2 a tank? there's no way in ****gin hell... my truck is runnign fine.. its having issues idleing but the weather is chanigng and my bov needs adjustment.. but still wtf? any ideas? nver done this before:shrug:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
did you tried filling it up again to see if it actually used that much fuel? maybe the sender is bad.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts