Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<article>
for sale is a lightly used and very well taken care of sub w/ custom enclosure made to be a perfect fit behind the center console of my '05 access cab. see pics below. the sub is from Fi Car Audio and is their SSD series and loaded with most of the available options. configured with options to handle 1kw rms. i removed the vinyl "Fi" logo sticker from the sub dust cap because i just didn't like it. condition: in my opinion, the sub is as close perfect as used can be.

the enclosure specs at .7 cu ft sealed and is a great match for this sub. this is a great sound quality setup that can also get loud. the enclosure was coated in Line-x bedliner and incredibly durable. no scratches or blemishes, its a perfect finish. personally, i prefer the black texture look over carpet. see pics below and notice how perfect the fit is. i'm thinking it was '09 when Toyota changed the rear seat design on the access cab, however i can not verify fitment with that rear seat design. again, my truck is an '05.

would like to sell together. too heavy to ship. i'm located in western Kentucky and willing to drive as much as 1 hr. in any direction to meet-up with a serious potential buyer.

will start at $175 obo for the package. the sub alone is $225 new.

questions, let me know. i can provide references if needed. regarding the picture of the enclosure sitting on the concrete floor, you can still see some leftover silicone on the mounting surface that i used to help seal the sub inside the enclosure. it easily peals off....

thx, todd

</article>

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
update: i'm open to offers. i've decided that i am willing to ship as long as its within a reasonable distance. let me know if interested.

reminder: sub and enclosure are in perfect condition. the sub handles 1,000 watts RMS. its a dual 2 ohm voice coil. this is a custom and perfect fit. also retains use of both rear seats.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts