Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to sell my truck so i am selling all my parts from the drop and some engine. The parts are at my parents house so they will be shipped on friday the 7th. Prices don't include shipping, and i only accept paypal. I am located in AZ so shipping prices will depend on your location. Local pickups ok aswell. PM me or email me at [email protected]. I check my emial and pm's very often so expect a pretty quik reply. Here are the parts

I have two sets of blocks. Both are DJM Steel blocks from thier kit.
One full set of 3 inch blocks with all u bolts and nuts. $45
One set of 4 inch blocks with everything except u bolts. $35
(Both are less then a month old and in great shape)

Next is a Hellwig Rear sway bar. it's a 3/4 inch bar i believe but i'm not sure. It comes with all the hardware, and all the stuff you need to install it. it's in great shape aswell and only used for about a month. Made a huge huge difference in the handling of the truck.

Hellwig sway bar $60

Next is a set of front energy suspension Polyurethane D bushings for the front sway bar. they are in perfect condition. They fit the stock front sway bar of a 99 SR5 so i assume they'll fit most other tacomas besides the S Runner.

I also have the Energy suspension endlinks and would prefer to sell as a set but am willing to do seperate. These are sized to fit a Tacoma with a B/J Flip.

D bushings $10
Endlinks
$20

Both
$25

Lastly i have a K&N Intake for the 2rz or 5rz motors. It comes with everything and like everything else, it is in perfect condition. I dont have a pic off hand of it but i will get one soon.

K&N FIPK Intake $80

Not actual picture but pretty much what you can expect

Thanks in advance

Rav:headbang:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts