Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I have for sale a complete turbo kit. It been used daily for about 7 months / 8 000 miles. I stopped using it because of a engine block problem and decided to go back to stock.

I would prefer to sell it complete but could part in three separate packages for now.

1- Turbo kit
2- Watercooler system
3- Oil pan

Depending if you choose intercooler or not it will be a good low 5 psi setup (without intercooler) or a 350+ horsepowers capable system. Turbo been specifically choosed for his high efficiency island with the 2RZ/3RZ and for the best street performance and a fast response.

You can ask me any specific questions if not written. Here are the descriptions and pictures of the packages.

First, because I ran both 5psi and 8psi (in my case) setups, here are two pictures to show how it is installed under the hood.

5 PSI without watercooler

8+ with intercooler (with cold side clocked)

*Package #1 Turbo kit (1900$ USD) (Shipping everywhere continental US for 110$USD)
-Turbo itself is a genuine Garrett T3/T04E 46 trim .48 A/R / .70 A/R built by Blasst performance. No shaft play or anything else it's a pratically new unit due to its low mileage. There is an aluminium drain flange attached to it and a custom braided line attached to it. It was made to be use with the oil pan. You might have to modify the drain otherwise.
-Exhaust manifold use a LC engineering flange and custom made tig welded 304 thick schedule pipe stainless steel runners. It's a merging 4-2 design. All inner edges are grinded and rewelded to increase smoothness. It locates the wastegate in a convenient up location to allow to easilly replace the wastegate spring without having to undo everything and change gaskets. I did it two times and it was great for that. There is a EGR port to the stock location.
-Downpipe is 2.5" 16 gauge stainless steel 304, (flange is 3/8" mild steel) has a "merging flow" design for the wastegate. There is a 18mm bung welded in to install a wideband sensor. Can be plugged by a bolt if you don't want to use it.
-Wastegate is a high quality Precision PW39. Just read for it by yourself on internet everything is there. I have all the spring and the original box.
-Silicon coupler is a special 4"-3" 90 degrees bend. It got a Viper performance screw-on port for blow off valve return and is imported from UK.
-Blow off valve was a new stock Audi TT 225hp (not pictured in close up but included)
-Also includes few clamps, smaller diameter silicon hose, 2.5" 304 stainless steel charge pipe junction with BOV port, IAC port, rigid oil line (direct fit on 2RZ will have to be redone or modified for 3RZ... fittings are standard rigid brake line on the turbo and on the filter housing), also heat shield, rigid stainless coolant lines and a support bracket to hold on one of the turbo bolt to the engine support (fit the 2RZ, to figure for 3RZ).

Main turbo components:

Included but you might use it or not.

**Package #2 watercooler system (210$ USD)(Shipping everywhere continetal US for 65$ USD)

-Intercooler/watercooler: OEM Volkswagen unit from Passat TDi 2014 if my memory serve me well. Mounts has been cut off and polished and ends been sanded to allow the installation of couplers. The picture is not right, only one coupler is included, the other you need is a stock Toyota that you reuse. But if you buy everything it comes with it as it.
-Radiator with two 1" up and down ports are front facing. I was using copper tubing and multiple rubber hoses for connections. They are not included because you will be better served to go to your local hardware store and purchase new tube and route it the way you prefer. There is a black flat bar bracket on it.
-Bosch water pump with electrical connection, harness and relay. Nothing special, just be sure to mount the pump the lower you can on the cold side of the system to push the water upstream.

***Package #3 4X4 oil pan (100$ USD)(Shipping been quoted 75$ USD but I will try to find a smaller box to get a better price)

-Oil pan was a genuine new Toyota with a 1" pipe tig welded to it. (need to be cleaned) It was 100% leak free. Will fit in a 4x4 truck (2RZ or 3RZ). If you have a 2WD and need an oil pan, just let me know I have an OEM 2RZ oil pan also but it is not modified.

So that's about it for the moment. I think that is a great value package. I wasn't expecting to remove any of these, especially that fast so when I purchased them it was with quality and reliability in mind and I did applied the same philosophy with all my fabrication work.

You will need to figure few things out like new gaskets (I will included old if they still available) few bolts and smaller lines but otherwise pretty everything is there.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any question.

Shipping calculated are valid everywhere in USA. If you are in Canada contact me it might be a bit cheaper.

Thanks

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
-
-
MASSIVE PRICE DROP

1550$ USD firm for turbo kit, intercooler kit and oil pan all together.

Must add all shipping costs to it. Just contact me if you need more details!

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey,
I'm usually on TacomaWorld a whole lot more but one of the folks there pointed me to your post. I'm looking to go to a turbo setup from my supercharger. I don't know too much about what came on the Canadian trucks but I did have to block off the EGR on my supercharger because the previous owner stripped the threads for it. I'm sure a machine shop could correct that, but otherwise it is a perfectly good low boost SC setup. I'm just hungry for more power now. If you'd like to trade I'd be interested in that for sure. I'll check this thread or you can PM me at the same username on TW.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.