Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate how you have to have all the doors shut before you can lock the doors with the remote. There are a lot of times where you have your arms full and you would like to be able to lock the doors and put the keys in your pocket to hold things.

Does someone know how to get around this??

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's not a function of laziness, when your hands are full you would rather not have to also lock the doors.

·
www.LiquidAss.com
3,345 Posts
utmck said:
Does someone know how to get around this??

Make more than one trip:D

I hear you though. I like to load up and carry as much as I can, but I just hold things in my arms, use the knee or foot to close the door while I have the remote in my hand, and click it when closed. I also have the key to my front door on there so I don't have to go digging for it.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Racer_X said:
stop being lazy and just close all the damn doors...
sounds like a fabtaco remark... lol let's try not to get banned now.

Don't some car (truck) alarms arm themselves after being unlocked for about 5 minutes? Maybe you could get it wired so that it will arm as soon as you close your doors? (would suck if you lock your keys in your truck one day though).

-Paul

·
Registered
419 Posts
Easy solution is to push the door lock button on the drivers door before you load up with stuff. Then just close the door with your elbow, knee, or hip when you are done unloading. :doah:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts