Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

41 - 60 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Re: Pay It Forward

I have a radio wiring harness for a tacoma. Someone can have it for free if they wanna pick it up or pay me for shipping.

·
Banned
3,897 Posts

not truck related, but still free...

2002-2007 Honda CR125R micro fiche

i printed out all of the pages!

also comes with FMF recommended jetting specs for 1995 through 2003 CR125's

i had a factory fatty and shorty silencer on mine, used their recommendation of 420 main and 20 pilot :waytogo:

·
Banned
3,897 Posts

only one per vehicle, but ill send ya one.

whos going to take the last one?!!?!?

got mine today, or at least the envelope for it lol jason forgot to pull the adhesive strip backing off, so i got an open envelope that had never been sealed hahahahahhahaa looks like i got what i paid for :waytogo: lol no worries

·
Registered
6,092 Posts

got mine today, or at least the envelope for it lol jason forgot to pull the adhesive strip backing off, so i got an open envelope that had never been sealed hahahahahhahaa looks like i got what i paid for :waytogo: lol no worries
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA oh fvck, i did yours at like 4:30 in the morning before work............ ill get you another one in the mail tomorrow.................

·
Registered
218 Posts

Subscribing so I don't lose the thread... dunno who's near me, but if I get some stuff together while I'm cleaning up, I'll put it up on here.

·
Registered
218 Posts

Hah! So it is... wasn't even paying attention, since I usually just check new posts, it wasn't at the top of the list. My dumb.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #55

I'll take a sticker if you have any extras or decide to make more.

Thanks.

·
Registered
372 Posts

I have stock clutch and flywheel off my 2rz. Replaced it at 120,000 miles. JUst pay for shipping.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Local: Free 5vzfe+a340 tranny

Disclaimers and Fine Print.

You must be a member for more than 6 Months
You must be able to arrive in So Cal. This weekend!
The motor is still inside the frame. So you need to pull it out with a cherry picker.

You will need a tranny jack to remove the tranny.
The block is seized but the head is fine
I will throw in a auto tranny for it too, yes the tranny is fine working condition
Accessories are not included

if you meet the following criteria. PM ME, people who reside closer to me will have priority! Zip Code 91770

thanks For looking

41 - 60 of 150 Posts