Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nitto Grappler AT, four 285x75x16 - almost brand new, I put about 100 miles on them and the previous owner put less than 5K.
mounted and balanced on:
four Helo Black Maxx 16x8 wheels.
chrome center caps, lugs and locks included - $750 for all

they fit my 2003 Tacoma with 2.5" of lift, no issue with frame or A-arm clearance.

Reason I'm selling - they stick out too far past the flares and I don't want to run 2" of lift, so they rub slightly on the mudflaps. I'll be going with 275x75x16.

I'll deliver within 50 miles of downtown chicago or Indianapolis for free, or I'll ship on your $$. I'll get some pics in the next two days.

I may consider selling the tires separately.

·
more Ψ
2,682 Posts
:thinking: These would look sweeet on my S!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How about $700 plus shipping - i'm running out of storage area - the inside of the tires are scuffed where my girlfriend dragged them. :brickknoc

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
still available. Willing to trade for some american racing mojave (teflon coated). btt for a new month.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well lets see
-first you low ball me
-then you ask for $100 worth of shipping
-you ask about a stock '05 , how the hell do i know i'm driving a '03 with 2" of lift
-is the bolt pattern the same?:brickknoc
try again.

for the record the price is FIRM.

·
Premium Member
6,419 Posts
ryan683 said:
well lets see
-first you low ball me
-then you ask for $100 worth of shipping
-you ask about a stock '05 , how the hell do i know i'm driving a '03 with 2" of lift
-is the bolt pattern the same?:brickknoc
try again.

for the record the price is FIRM.
BUMP on a great deal....very good point ryan. and by the way, those rims are badass, wish i could afford them and a lift right now cuz i would buy them....... the bolt pattern is the same and for the record, tacoma54....they will not fit on a stock '05 w/o a lift

·
Registered
616 Posts
ryan683 said:
Nitto Grappler AT, four 285x75x16 - almost brand new, I put about 100 miles on them and the previous owner put less than 5K.
mounted and balanced on:
four Helo Black Maxx 16x8 wheels.
chrome center caps, lugs and locks included - $750 for all

they fit my 2003 Tacoma with 2.5" of lift, no issue with frame or A-arm clearance.

Reason I'm selling - they stick out too far past the flares and I don't want to run 2" of lift, so they rub slightly on the mudflaps. I'll be going with 275x75x16.

I'll deliver within 50 miles of downtown chicago or Indianapolis for free, or I'll ship on your $$. I'll get some pics in the next two days.

I may consider selling the tires separately.
are you willing to sell just the tires?

·
Registered
157 Posts
sorry man if you "Want to get rid of them so bad" then maybee you should entertain offers, They are used wheels, i offer 50 bucks less and you get pissed wtf. sorry for the offer man. good luck with the sell i wouldve paid shipping but oh well. it was just an offer

1 - 17 of 17 Posts