Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Dammit I would be there in a heartbeat but I'm going out of town this weekend. Where in AZ do you live? From your avatar it looks like you have a URD S/C. I would love to see it in action.

·
Registered
157 Posts
:brickknoc :brickknoc :brickknoc :brickknoc :brickknoc
That's my one year anniversary!!!!! you think she'll care if we spend it at the track???:thinking: I so wish I could be there :cry: We need to all meet up though even for a cruise on a weekend?? maybe mob down mill some night? "yeah I know I'm old school"

·
Registered
157 Posts
Droppedmytaco said:
Where exactly is speed world? I might drive over there and check your truck out.
Grand ave and Jomax?? on the way west side

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
CosmosX said:
:brickknoc :brickknoc :brickknoc :brickknoc :brickknoc
That's my one year anniversary!!!!! you think she'll care if we spend it at the track???:thinking: I so wish I could be there :cry: We need to all meet up though even for a cruise on a weekend?? maybe mob down mill some night? "yeah I know I'm old school"
Hey I am so down to cruise Mill. I live at ASU so that's like a 1 minute drive for me lol.:lol: Nah but we should seriously get something going. Next weekend would work perfect for me. I'll be over in Sun City West visiting my parents. They live really close to Speedworld.:thinking:

·
Registered
704 Posts
I'm not technically a XR but I would like to have a meet sometime. I could see if the Chick that lives close to me would be interested in attending. She has a black one with some black 20's.

·
Boost Addict
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I live in Glendale, probably about 20 minutes from speedworld. The way i get there is taking the loop 101 west to bell rd, bell road to grand ave, grand ave north to jomax. Yea anyone who is gonna come just lemme know and ill look for you. I'm down for a meet most anywhere in AZ too. I usually go to ASU about once or twice a month because a buddy of mine goes there.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Spyder327 said:
I live in Glendale, probably about 20 minutes from speedworld. The way i get there is taking the loop 101 west to bell rd, bell road to grand ave, grand ave north to jomax. Yea anyone who is gonna come just lemme know and ill look for you. I'm down for a meet most anywhere in AZ too. I usually go to ASU about once or twice a month because a buddy of mine goes there.
Where in glendale:thinking: ??? I'm at 59th and T-Bird.. We're probably neighbors:drinking:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Droppedmytaco said:
I'm not technically a XR but I would like to have a meet sometime. I could see if the Chick that lives close to me would be interested in attending. She has a black one with some black 20's.
Dude don't sweat it , youre miniX looks alot better and has more mods than alot on here..."like mine for example" bone stock.....for now:evil: .....

·
Boost Addict
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CosmosX said:
Where in glendale:thinking: ??? I'm at 59th and T-Bird.. We're probably neighbors:drinking:
lol actually im by there a lot, i have a buddy who lives at 51st and T-bird...im usually eating at the carls jr over there. If you took 59th ave north for like 10 min you'll hit thunderbird mountain where the road turns into Pinnacle Peak...I live right there. But i pass 59th and T-bird daily to go to GCC. I bet i literally drove past yer house today cuz i got caught in horrible traffic becuase of that accident right there.

·
Registered
157 Posts
:jawdrop: Thats so funny dude.. My girl goes to gcc.. nursing school $$$ oh yeah daddy's gonna be set come grad time....:clapping: I'm in the condos right behind frys and the hospital... Swing by before school we'll get drunk lol:drinking:

·
Boost Addict
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
CosmosX said:
:jawdrop: Thats so funny dude.. My girl goes to gcc.. nursing school $$$ oh yeah daddy's gonna be set come grad time....:clapping: I'm in the condos right behind frys and the hospital... Swing by before school we'll get drunk lol:drinking:
lol at least class would go by faster. Yea i know exactly where you're talking about too. I pass right by there monday through friday.

·
Registered
157 Posts
My next saturday off is november 4th .. Anyone down to meet up?? Should be enough time to plan??:shrug: Hooters or that mcdonalds on I think indian bend and the 101??I think they still have the saturday car shows??? Just throwin out ideas

·
Registered
157 Posts
Spyder327 said:
When she graduates you should buy the URD S/C and ill come help you install:waytogo:. oh yeah, and get drunk...
Heck ya "can't say hell on here"

·
Boost Addict
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
CosmosX said:
My next saturday off is november 4th .. Anyone down to meet up?? Should be enough time to plan??:shrug: Hooters or that mcdonalds on I think indian bend and the 101??I think they still have the saturday car shows??? Just throwin out ideas
I'm down for whatever i just hafta know when and where to make sure im off of work cuz i work every saturday.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Sounds good.. So I'm good with november 4th anyone else wantin to join in or have any ideas just post em on this thread:waytogo: ..

1 - 20 of 79 Posts