Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
ct stalker
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another Street Legal event is upon us at the California Speedway.

So who's going?

·
Premium Member
7,559 Posts
I'll have to check my schedule, but I would like to get to this one. I've missed too many in a row. :selfbonk::brickknoc

·
ct stalker
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
uid_0 said:
I'll have to check my schedule, but I would like to get to this one. I've missed too many in a row. :selfbonk::brickknoc
You should try to make it out Drew. The track is much more organized now. No more waiting across the street to get in. Once your lined up it doesn't too long to go thru tech. You'll get more runs in as well.

·
YEP... I'MMA DOUCH3
10,933 Posts
Jon needs to get to this run... so you can get a real race in with him... I'm sure you'll beat him!

·
YEP... I'MMA DOUCH3
10,933 Posts
Yeah - losing to Gary isn't that serious... Dam I wished I lived down there... I could have gotten my motor rebuilt last week!

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
dx-r said:
You don't have PTO? I wouldn't want you to get into trouble.
we get 5 weeks schedules at a time, and we just had someone leave for being pregnant, and someone transfer, and we were already short handed. i have pto, but its a few weeks before we get some noobs in here :lol:

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
I would love to see gary and jon run!! on a good track of course like this one!! and now its getting colder, so better times!! not like last time I went when it was in the 100s

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Dropitmore said:
I would love to see gary and jon run!! on a good track of course like this one!! and now its getting colder, so better times!! not like last time I went when it was in the 100s
yea that time was horrible, soooooo hot.

·
Premium Member
1,495 Posts
Im Down To Run Andy???? Lol But I Just Need To Know If I Can Run My Nitrous There And If There Is Any Specific Ways I Need To Have The Bottle Mounted...anyone Know???

·
ct stalker
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm ready to go............

Everybody meet up at the Quakes at the usual time 6 - 6:30am

1 - 20 of 84 Posts