Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SUP TACOMA RACERS EVERY ONE FROM SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA THERES GOING TO BE (LEGAL) 1/4 MILE RACES AT THE FONTANA SPEEDWAY THIS SATURDAY 01-12-02 THE COST IS AROUND $15 DOLLARS U CAN RUN AS MANY TIMES U WANT ANYONE INTERESTED HIT ME UP SO WE CAN MEET UP AND GIVE U GUYS DIRECTIONS I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ALOT OF TACOMAS RACING THAT DAY THANKS.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I'm definitely going. I'd like to run mine in march (9th or 10th). CA speedway was at the LA auto show. They said its $10 to get in and $10 to race. We should all try and meet on one of the dates.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ll be there me and AMTACOMA will be chillin togethe. Every one who has a taco even if you dont should show up its going to be fun. January 12 is when we will be there but Im pretty sure well be at all the events were the ones with the white single cab and the burgandy xtra cab come by and say whats up

·
Registered
21 Posts
Damn, I'd go, but I broke my arm last week. Makes shifting during a race a bit too difficult. Goin to the LA auto show that day though.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I need directions to go their. I will be their if E.l Prototypes finished with my truck.Hit me up with directions. I live in La Puente .Also I need a phone number for the speed way.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WE SHOULD MEET UP AT THE CHEVRON GAS STAION RIGHT BEFORE U HIT THE SPEEDWAY. WHEN U EXIT CHERRY AVE ABOUT 2 MILES THERES A CHEVRON GAS STATION WE SHOULD MEET UP THERE LET ME KNOW.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well if u going to race its going to me early in the morning about 5:30 in the morning thats what time im going. let me know. lates

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hows 4 in the morning if not when ever u go look for a redish extended cab and a white reguler cab.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts