Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now to my knowledge the pre-05' tacomas did not come with foglights, right?, but i know the 05 and up do. so i have foglights on my taco and i want that oem look i dont really dig the cheap autozonesque switches. can some one tell me where i can find a fog light switch from the newer tacos, or even a part number

·
Registered
229 Posts
I know what you mean about the cheap switches. Look on ebay. Do a search for Toyota Factory fog light switch and see what you come up with. I put one in about a year ago. If you look in the pic, you can see the switch at the top of the pic. Hopefully this helps.

Attachments

·
Registered
344 Posts
I know what you are saying. I got the performance parts bumper since I had to replace my bumper after a fender bender and threw in some hella h4 driving lights. They came with some cheesy switch but I didn't have any extra blank spots to put the factory style switch so I kept it out of sight and mounted it in the drivers side kick panel. I have pretty long arms so to reach it I barely have to lean forward and for the most part it is out of sight.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts