Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
yes, i believe it will ...i just ordered one from lcengineering . They will most likley be shipping it out by next week when i get it i will plan on a dyno test (time for another anyway) i will let you know, however for 65.00 buck you cant go wrong .

·
Premium Member
13,642 Posts
I bought a Hayden electric fan from Pep Boys. It works great. It doesn't have to be made just for your truck. They are made to fit anything. In the new Minitruckin, Flex-a-lite makes a dual electric fan for the tacoma.

·
Premium Member
13,642 Posts
March issue. Just got mine in the mail yesterday. You can buy a switch with it, some may come with it. It comes on at a certain temp. I wired mine to a switch so I can turn it on/off when I want.

·
Premium Member
13,642 Posts
Bought the Hayden fan at Pep Boys. They also have the relay harness that goes into the radiator so the fan is automatic. I bought the 14" fan. The 16" one was another $50. Not sure where to buy the Flex-a-lite. I know they have a web site.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.