Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prerunner V6 SR5 Axcess Cab.

Full tank of gas. 185 lb driver. About 65-70 degrees out.
93 Octane.
No mods.
Automatic.

ohyeah im car125

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
to tell u the truth i thought it would run a 16 ish, esp when thats what they said it would run online. wow im happier than can be.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I raced an old Buick, and a 96 to whatever civic. yes it was fun beating a ricer. but not fun losing to the buick.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Damn those are some nice times... Most X runner owners are running that stock.... Looks like we need to get a URD S/C'd truck out to your track

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
a little bit longer and you will be running a lot quicker. its pretty cool outside these days. 60 degrees after sundown.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
buy a nitrous kit give it a 100 shot that will get you 14.3 (worked for me)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jonathan said:
nice filming :funnyup: and are you running slicks or something? why the different rims?
i put that on there so if i planned to do a burnout in the water strip, i wouldnt messup my right rear tire that always spins in general. only 1 tire spins = gay.

·
Black Beauty
1,458 Posts
i still need to take my auto to the track!!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
just to clarify, that was an 80's style Olds Cutlass you raced...the 80's 442's were/are pretty sharp...and don't feel too bad that you lost to him, i just don't understand why it posted his 1/4 trap speed as 90 mph for a time of 11.259??? maybe somethin broke down the track...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah I remembered it was a cutlass. but the reason why its trap at the 1/4 was so slow was because his car was geared for acceleration, probally topped out at 100

the rev said:
just to clarify, that was an 80's style Olds Cutlass you raced...the 80's 442's were/are pretty sharp...and don't feel too bad that you lost to him, i just don't understand why it posted his 1/4 trap speed as 90 mph for a time of 11.259??? maybe somethin broke down the track...

·
Registered
4,969 Posts
darksc00by said:
Yeah I remembered it was a cutlass. but the reason why its trap at the 1/4 was so slow was because his car was geared for acceleration, probally topped out at 100
He shut the car down early. Most likely just practicing. Or test and tuning. Not because his gears topped out...lol :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts