Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GOING FROM FT. LAUDERDALE TO TIFTON, GA. ABOUT 468 MILES , ANYWAY WHAT GAS MILEAGE CAN I EXPECT WITH MY 20S ???:shrug:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JUMP ON THE TURNPIKE AFTER WORK SUN. ABOUT 4:30 OR SO:headbang: PS I FAILED TO MENTION THAT I GOT THE AIRAID INTAKE, HELIX TB SPACER , & A FLOWMASTER 50 , WONDERING IF ITS GOING TO HELP OR HURT, THE BIG WHEELS ARE HEAVIER FOR SURE !!

·
Registered
536 Posts
not sure, but when i drove from LA to Sacromento last month, i only got 19.xx MPG... but that was also driving through the mountains (hills) of central cali and going against the wind... i had the cruise set at 80 most of the time, but couldn't sustain that for the whole trip thanks to people who can't drive.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Morcheez your not to far from were my truck is....

I got about 20 miles per gallon driving from columbus oh to houma la

Some parts of the trip I got allot less but it all depended on when I needed to have fun with the gas pedal

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Gumby said:
Morcheez your not to far from were my truck is....

I got about 20 miles per gallon driving from columbus oh to houma la

Some parts of the trip I got allot less but it all depended on when I needed to have fun with the gas pedal
why is ur truck in houma ..maybe i could go see the lowest x ever

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
First somewhat long trip will be in 2 weeks. Not sure about gas mileage since I'll have a bike and gear loaded up. And once I hit the 2 lane roads I need to take, it'll be a 100+ mph blast in the middle of BFE (57 miles towards death valley, hand a right for another 28).

·
Registered
237 Posts
you bastard!! i was just down in Ft. Laud this past weekend...i had to drive a little further than you though...about an hour further...drove from Warner Robins to Ft. Laud...i wasnt really lookin at what kind of gas mileage i was getting...on my way down i was just ready to get there...and on my way back...i was just ready to get home!!! Tifton isnt too too far from here tho...

Gas was cheaper on the turnpike...when cross the GA-FLA border...get gas at either exit 2 or 5...those are the cheapest places...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts