Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
StepSIde
3,295 Posts
Nice!:waytogo:
I know your secrets, Morcheez.....;)

Looks awesome, ready to finish my SWB X RC TOY for me?

·
Registered
369 Posts
I think it needs a custom paint job. I saw another guy on here that sprayed his with a paint similar to BSP. Looks very cool, nice job.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i will have to give the cred to my friend he did the work but i had some of the ideas .......if u all must know its a dub city rc car chassis....just took it off the camaro and had to cut it in half to make it long enuf ...but width wise it was a perfect fit ...and i painted the wheels black of course ..had to match my truck

·
Registered
156 Posts
looks sick:waytogo:. i been searching for one and can't find anything:brickknoc!!!! do you know where your friend got yours.

·
Registered
136 Posts
xrtaco06 said:
looks sick:waytogo:. i been searching for one and can't find anything:brickknoc!!!! do you know where your friend got yours.
I almost bought that camaro RC at Walmart when I got the X-runner. It's a 69 camaro SS and it lucks sick as hell. It's $22:D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Theres a big market out there for those. . someone should look into making some money on them. . .i sure want one, maybe two.:waytogo:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
xrtaco06 said:
well i bought it but they dont look like that when u get them...they are 4x4's when u get them....i dont even think the chassis that comes with it is useful for anything i tossed all of it

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
amazing, I love it, i think I may just get one and paint it a different color, how does it steer? can you turn without rubbing? looks damn low, just how I like it

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well u cant buy it like that ...but with what i have done it has complete steering...the rear even drags a big on rougher terrain haha

·
StepSIde
3,295 Posts
morcheez said:
well i will have to give the cred to my friend he did the work but i had some of the ideas .......if u all must know its a dub city rc car chassis....just took it off the camaro and had to cut it in half to make it long enuf ...but width wise it was a perfect fit ...and i painted the wheels black of course ..had to match my truck

morcheez said:
well u cant buy it like that ...but with what i have done it has complete steering...the rear even drags a big on rougher terrain haha
I would definetly like to see some pictures of the under carriage/frame....:thinking:

·
YEP... I'MMA DOUCH3
10,933 Posts
now run some low wattage leds for headlights and tailights and have yourself a real show car!:lol:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nxrunner said:
I would definetly like to see some pictures of the under carriage/frame....:thinking:
u will just have to see it in person ahahahahhaha....coming to the show on the 28th?????

1 - 20 of 24 Posts