Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· StepSIde
3,302 Posts
Nice!:waytogo:
I know your secrets, Morcheez.....;)

Looks awesome, ready to finish my SWB X RC TOY for me?

· Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i will have to give the cred to my friend he did the work but i had some of the ideas .......if u all must know its a dub city rc car chassis....just took it off the camaro and had to cut it in half to make it long enuf ...but width wise it was a perfect fit ...and i painted the wheels black of course ..had to match my truck

· Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
xrtaco06 said:
looks sick:waytogo:. i been searching for one and can't find anything:brickknoc!!!! do you know where your friend got yours.
well i bought it but they dont look like that when u get them...they are 4x4's when u get them....i dont even think the chassis that comes with it is useful for anything i tossed all of it

· StepSIde
3,302 Posts
morcheez said:
well i will have to give the cred to my friend he did the work but i had some of the ideas .......if u all must know its a dub city rc car chassis....just took it off the camaro and had to cut it in half to make it long enuf ...but width wise it was a perfect fit ...and i painted the wheels black of course ..had to match my truck

morcheez said:
well u cant buy it like that ...but with what i have done it has complete steering...the rear even drags a big on rougher terrain haha
I would definetly like to see some pictures of the under carriage/frame....:thinking:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.