·
Discussion Starter #1
Had the truck for just over two and thought I would post some pics. :shrug:

·
Discussion Starter #4
AFP520 said:
Very clean!

Nobody catch you ridin' dirty :lol:
Wait til after this weekend I will post some pic's after I go to the motocross track and get er all dirty :lol: :runaway: :eyecrazy:

·
Registered
127 Posts
blackout the headlights...fo sho

·
Registered
31 Posts
Does anybody know what colors are available for the '07s?

·
Discussion Starter #8
One dealer in my area had a 07 silver XR listed on there website but I never made it there to comfirm it. :shrug:

·
Registered
198 Posts
nice truck:waytogo: .. keep her clean and she will treat you well... Black shows everything/

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
you will love the truck. and i have to be the one to go against the grain. dont do the black headlight mod. im sorry but it has been doen so many times peopel are going to start thinking its stock. i say rock some eyelids to get rid of the huge bug eye look. oh and no offense to those of you with the black head lights.

·
Discussion Starter #11
vtechthis said:
you will love the truck. and i have to be the one to go against the grain. dont do the black headlight mod. im sorry but it has been doen so many times peopel are going to start thinking its stock. i say rock some eyelids to get rid of the huge bug eye look. oh and no offense to those of you with the black head lights.
Glad to hear I am not the only one that is not sold on the blacked out headlights. :waytogo: I am still on the fence on whether or not I am going to black them out or not.

·
Discussion Starter #12
fstsvk said:
nice truck:waytogo: .. keep her clean and she will treat you well... Black shows everything/
Thanks man, I know I owned one other black car years ago and told myself I would never own another.:doah: I am going to do my best to keep her clean but on the weekends I load up my CRF and head to the motocross track and that place can be pretty nasty. :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts