Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Somebody asked me the other day if I still made hoods, I guess I've not been paying enough attention to my C/T friends; sorry about that.
I just want to say I'm still here and still making hoods.
If anybody is looking for a fiberglass cowl or X-runner hood for their 1st or 2nd gen. Taco you know where to find me.
Dan :waytogo:

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
I had a group buy on the full bedsides by DANSHOODS but nobody else wanted in...
There are bedsides available?? I would like some!!! Mostly to replace the damaged drivers side but.......flared out would be saweet.

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There are bedsides available?? I would like some!!! Mostly to replace the damaged drivers side but.......flared out would be saweet.
The bed side deal never happened, we couldn't get enough people to commit so the molds were never built.

·
Read Only
819 Posts
Hi Dan,

I plan on getting the one with the cowl hood from you for my 2001 Tacoma after I get a set of forged pistons for my rebuild and I'll contact you as soon as I have the money for it. :D

Mad Maxx

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey Dan..

Did you post any interest threads on other forums or just CT?
Just C/T, it seems to have the largest and most active membership, and alot of other sites will ban a dealer for advertising in their forums, I got banned from the ranger station for starting a group buy for 89-92 ranger hoods.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey Dan,

What is the possibility of doing a 1st gen in carbon? Just a feeler for later since i'm broke from my current build. Hood will be replacing the steel one on the SupraTrucks S-Runner.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I might be interested in a cowl hood for my 03. Like the 1st pic of the black truck.

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey Dan,

What is the possibility of doing a 1st gen in carbon? Just a feeler for later since i'm broke from my current build. Hood will be replacing the steel one on the SupraTrucks S-Runner.
The carbon is real expensive and there is really no advantage over glass.
I've sold a few glass hoods that they wraped with the vinyl that looks like carbon, same look almost half the cost.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts