Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Yes I have one. And I love it. Like he said you gotta extend the IAC and TPS sensor wires, but come on it dont take that long and its very easy. Everything bolted right up for me and I could tell a difference, big time. You cant go wrong with this.

I DO NOT have cruise control, so I couldnt chime in on that subject. Sorry.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
I have yet to actually have my truck running with the FF mani on, still waiting on turbo. But the quality is awesome! I expect to see some decent gains with it. Highly recommended product. BTW im running one on a auto.

·
Registered
6,923 Posts
I have yet to actually have my truck running with the FF mani on, still waiting on turbo. But the quality is awesome! I expect to see some decent gains with it. Highly recommended product. BTW im running one on a auto.

Oh damn, I thought you had been running it the whole time...?

Oh well, your gonna love it, I promise.:D Lots of love went into that thing, literally :loveeyes:.

I really appreciate the good words guys, thats the best advertising I can have is from someone else besides my biased opinion...

·
Registered
6,923 Posts
I'd like to see how anyone has theirs setup if your running cruise control..

Is the manifold available in a raw smooth finish?
I think the cruise module needs to be relocated closer to the TB since it moves closer to the battery.

The finish is textured black because the stock runners are the textured finish and the plenum is just plain smooth, and the textured coating just looks more uniform, but if you feel froggy I guess you could polish the plenum portion to make it purdy, just a lot of time and no performance gains, lol.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dually and Mongy are also a couple of guys running them here, there are a few more too, I have also sold to Australia and Hawaii..you cant go wrong with the price, value, and craftsmanship. Let me know if there is anything I can help you with or questions you may have..
Are you still making them?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts