1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Here you go... FF manifold from speedreek! Good and solid product. :waytogo:

·
Registered
6,923 Posts
Thanks for the recommendations guys, much appreciated. I put a LOT of time into making these as they are very time consuming...

It uses stock throttle body and cable does NOT need to be modified.

You will have to extend the TPS and IAC and delete your EGR, but it bolts right on, it is designed with a D-shaped plenum (proven to route air most efficiently) and it makes a difference, not to mention it gets rid of the huge U-turn in IC piping that is necessary using the stock intake. It also clears the Power steering so it can be retained.

Here are some pics..

This one is before the plenum is welded on so you can see the radiused bellmouths

Dont mind the mess of wires and hoses....:eek:

·
Registered
6,923 Posts
I havent tried to see if the cable from the cruise control will reach, I dont have Cruise so I cant tell...that is a good question though.

I have sold over 10 of them, but I am not sure if anyone who bought one has cruise control, If any of you guys sees this can you chime in please?

However worst case scenario you can always remount the controller closer if there is a distance issue.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thanks for the recommendations guys, much appreciated. I put a LOT of time into making these as they are very time consuming...

It uses stock throttle body and cable does NOT need to be modified.

You will have to extend the TPS and IAC and delete your EGR, but it bolts right on, it is designed with a D-shaped plenum (proven to route air most efficiently) and it makes a difference, not to mention it gets rid of the huge U-turn in IC piping that is necessary using the stock intake. It also clears the Power steering so it can be retained.

Here are some pics..

This one is before the plenum is welded on so you can see the radiused bellmouths

Dont mind the mess of wires and hoses....:eek:

Sorry...an off topic question but what fitting/gauge combo is that fuel pressure gauge attached with?

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
I havent tried to see if the cable from the cruise control will reach, I dont have Cruise so I cant tell...that is a good question though.

I have sold over 10 of them, but I am not sure if anyone who bought one has cruise control, If any of you guys sees this can you chime in please?

However worst case scenario you can always remount the controller closer if there is a distance issue.

Rut-roh...:(

·
Registered
6,923 Posts
I'd love to retain my cruise.. ask around to the folks you sold em to?
Rut-roh...:(
Like I said the control module with the cable controller is only held down with 3 small bolts, if it is too far away this uit can be remounted in another location, this shouldnt be a major issue, it is not permanently affixed to the body, however I will check to see if anyone is running CC and what they did, if anything to hook it up.

Dont be scarred...;)

Sorry...an off topic question but what fitting/gauge combo is that fuel pressure gauge attached with?
I got the stuff (Gauge and banjo adapter) from Summit.com, I dont remember the part numbers, had it for a while now.

·
Registered
6,923 Posts
I may be needing one of these very shortly.

who else is running one?
Dually and Mongy are also a couple of guys running them here, there are a few more too, I have also sold to Australia and Hawaii..you cant go wrong with the price, value, and craftsmanship. Let me know if there is anything I can help you with or questions you may have..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts