Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
BOOSTPIMP
12,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Racer_X said:
That is the coolest fuggin video! you have some mad travel on your suspension! is it smooth in the truck or really bumpy?

[email protected]
its pretty damn smooth compared to the way the tires look haha. Not caddilac but real smooth for what we are hitting. You can keep a beer from spilling if that answers your question. John its not work safe due to male nakedness. Be warned you might vomit. Dont worry its not me naked at all. I am topless though in a couple shots that could be brutal to see anyhow haha.

·
YEP... I'MMA DOUCH3
10,933 Posts
yeah the bumps just make it look like it would make you sick from the jarring!

·
YEP... I'MMA DOUCH3
10,933 Posts
Are you suggesting I ride shotgun!? Only if I can buy the turbo bagged truck!

·
BOOSTPIMP
12,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jonathan said:
movie was bad ass. truck looks like its running good. if anything, i would say maybe there is a touch too much rebound. ( ive done the same video thing with dirtbike suspension tunning, dont know if you are even aiming for the same stuff)
yeah but going that fast through whoops if it doesnt drop out that fast then it stays stuffed up and then next hit it will pack up and get worse and worse then death.

·
YEP... I'MMA DOUCH3
10,933 Posts
WTF!? that is my e-mail addy- and it's spelled right! did you hit the wrong button Jerr?

·
BOOSTPIMP
12,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Racer_X said:
WTF!? that is my e-mail addy- and it's spelled right! did you hit the wrong button Jerr?
nope copy and paste and triple check doesnt lie. Your email is full or that email wont allow large files or something on your side. Everyone else gets theres.

·
BOOSTPIMP
12,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
and to all you lowered or not prerunner guys. We have lots of seats open out there in different trucks sometimes. Shoot some of us some PM's if you wanna roll to some offroad trips to party and ride along. We are all cool people and out in the dirt there is tons of fun to be had. Just pm us and ask.... trust me it will be a blast....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts