Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the site and I want to get exaust for my tacoma but i am not sure what to get.. if anyone has any suggestions..and or sound clips i would appericated it thanks..

·
Registered
600 Posts
Theres a page with a bunch of 3.0 and 3.4 exhaust somewhere. I had it bookmarked but i got a new laptop. Someone will chim in where it is hopefully.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought the magnaflow cat back system. I got a pretty good deal from Performance Peddler. My buddy has one and it sounds awesome. I will let folks know how the install goes, and my thoughts on it after I have one and drive around with it. I hope it is not annoyingly loud.

·
damn
6,533 Posts
i just dropped the load and bought a borla system...Ill let you know how it goes...Lmao

·
Registered
8,276 Posts
What year is the Tacoma ? Is it a 2.4, 2.7, or a 3.4 liter ? Manual, or Auto ? 2WD or 4WD.
Fill out your profile, so we all have better understanding what you're driving !

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
yes knowing what you are workign with will make a huge difference in helping you out. because soem exhaust systems will sound good on a manual truck but horrible on an auto.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts