Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

Euro Tail Lights

3K views 26 replies 15 participants last post by  va burnt taco 
#1 ·
I just got my Euro Tail lights after about 3 months of waiting, and i installed them just fine. However, i have a small gap around the light edges. I was needing to know what can i use to fill the little gap between the light and the body of the truck? Any help is appreciated.

#9 ·
Does anyone know what the APC eurotails look like for our trucks? I've heard that they make them for our trucks but have yet to see them. I've seen some GEN 3 ones on ebay that are UGLY as heck. I've also seen the ones like on Jeff's taco (what brand are those?), which look pretty cool but I don't want to get them if they are wired wrong and don't fit right.

#10 ·
Those are the Crystal Eyes euros that came wired TOTALLY WRONG. I've completely re-wired them and they work great.

Actually...I'm trying to sell them so that I can get a set of the carbon fiber euros. I think they'll look better on my black truck. So, if anyone is interested in my tails, they're in perfect condition, not a thing wrong with them. Make me an offer if so.. :)

#19 ·
I kinda think that the chrome euro tails are played out, the following generations are just ugly. It was ok when only a few cars had them now everyones got em. The c/f taillights are ok I might get some then spray tint them a bit just to fog the lens a little

#21 ·
I see them on S-10's and full size Chevys I havent seen any custom Tacos in my area, I think I'm gonna be the only one when I finish up this spring. Like I said before the chrome ones dont look good maybe on a silver or white truck possibly,the c/f's look good on black. Just seeing them reminds me of old Cadilacs or older Impalas

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.