Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys think of the enkei rpf1 wheels in silver for a SWB X? i also wanted to know if 19X10 with a 22 offset would work on an X with the SOS kit without any problems.

·
Registered
8,276 Posts
Really good choice ! I didn't know they had 19'' available...

·
Registered
229 Posts
Good looking rims, if you get them make sure you post pics....love to see what they look like on the X.

·
Registered
433 Posts
nice wheels (especially since they aren't chrome anchors like so many here). :)

They may clear if you don't go overboard with tires. the wheel edge will be dead even with the outside edge of the rear fenders, but since the underside of the fender is flat for quite a bit it certainly could hit there if the suspension travels that far. if you used the 10 +22 up front it will be past the fender (by 7mm iirc, been almost a year since I had an X).

there really aren't good fitment options for that wheel imo unless you went with the 18x9.5 +38, but that's a good track/autox setup rather than the big setup you seem to want.

the 19x8.5 +22 will certainly work for you all around, but it won't give you much tire width over stock (and I'd stick with 255 staying that skinny with the wheel).

the 10 +22 exists because it's perfect for the back of a 350z. :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
EL PAALO said:
nice wheels (especially since they aren't chrome anchors like so many here). :)

They may clear if you don't go overboard with tires. the wheel edge will be dead even with the outside edge of the rear fenders, but since the underside of the fender is flat for quite a bit it certainly could hit there if the suspension travels that far. if you used the 10 +22 up front it will be past the fender (by 7mm iirc, been almost a year since I had an X).

there really aren't good fitment options for that wheel imo unless you went with the 18x9.5 +38, but that's a good track/autox setup rather than the big setup you seem to want.

the 19x8.5 +22 will certainly work for you all around, but it won't give you much tire width over stock (and I'd stick with 255 staying that skinny with the wheel).

the 10 +22 exists because it's perfect for the back of a 350z. :)
thanks for your help....i definitely wouldnt mind getting 18s...i think 18s still look good on x runners with the sos kit

1 - 16 of 16 Posts