Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, Have been checking out the forum for the last week and decided to join in. I am new to the Tacoma but old to Toyota I have had a few nice 87 4x4s one was on the front cover of 4X4 Off Road and 4 wheeler magazines. I have been driving lifted and lowered GM trucks for the last few years and ran across this screaming deal on a 02 V6 Xcab Pre Runner . The truck is Lunar Mist and has 50000 miles on it, its so perfect clean its sick, and has new DR coil over shocks, Deaver 7 leaf springs and the remote reservoir shocks, 285/75/16 Pro Comp X Terrains on black powder coated eagle rims. This truck has never even been off road at all. It has just about every factory option that I know of. I will post some pics of it tomorrow it's a awesome truck and I was lucky to pick it up for 13'000. Any way I am 48 years old , I don't know the average age on this forum but I act like I am 13 so don't let the age fool you. I have read a lot of good information on this site so far so keep up the good work.
Like I said i will post pics of the Tacoma tomorrow but here is a pic of one of my 87's

·
Super Duper Tundraholic
10,196 Posts
Dude you have the exact same truck I use to own. It was a 2002 V6 Xtra-cab Prerunner. :cool: I even had Donahoe coilovers on it too!!! Anyways I just traded that truck in last week for a new 06 Tundra.

Here's my old truck.

This is my new truck

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mazutoytaco said:
Dude you have the exact same truck I use to own. It was a 2002 V6 Xtra-cab Prerunner. :cool: I even had Donahoe coilovers on it too!!! Anyways I just traded that truck in last week for a new 06 Tundra.

Here's my old truck.

This is my new truck

Mine has the stock grill and the same rims just powder coated black and color matched flairs otherwise it looks just like it.

·
Super Duper Tundraholic
10,196 Posts
Tacos&Tequila said:
Hi, Have been checking out the forum for the last week and decided to join in. I am new to the Tacoma but old to Toyota I have had a few nice 87 4x4s one was on the front cover of 4X4 Off Road and 4 wheeler magazines. I have been driving lifted and lowered GM trucks for the last few years and ran across this screaming deal on a 02 V6 Xcab Pre Runner . The truck is Lunar Mist and has 50000 miles on it, its so perfect clean its sick, and has new DR coil over shocks, Deaver 7 leaf springs and the remote reservoir shocks, 285/75/16 Pro Comp X Terrains on black powder coated eagle rims. This truck has never even been off road at all. It has just about every factory option that I know of. I will post some pics of it tomorrow it's a awesome truck and I was lucky to pick it up for 13'000. Any way I am 48 years old , I don't know the average age on this forum but I act like I am 13 so don't let the age fool you. I have read a lot of good information on this site so far so keep up the good work.
Like I said i will post pics of the Tacoma tomorrow but here is a pic of one of my 87's

Wow that is a clean ride. :headbang:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well as I said I would post a few pics of my new Taco to go along with my old 87.

·
Banned from Auto*****s.co
2,790 Posts
I usually don't like all black rims, but they look really good on your truck... nice!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did not care much for them at first but they are growing on me fast.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts