Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, my engine ticks but i have no clue what it is? you cant hear it inside the cab but if my truck is running and im outside you can just hear it, some dude told me i dont have enough oil but i know its not that cuz i have plenty of oil and its been doing it for awhile could it be my head or something, maybe spun bearing? i have no clue can anyone give me and idea, its a 2.7 prerunner. any help appreciated!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
hey guys, my engine ticks but i have no clue what it is? you cant hear it inside the cab but if my truck is running and im outside you can just hear it, some dude told me i dont have enough oil but i know its not that cuz i have plenty of oil and its been doing it for awhile could it be my head or something, maybe spun bearing? i have no clue can anyone give me and idea, its a 2.7 prerunner. any help appreciated!
It's the injectors. All 2.7's do it. Get a peice of hose and put it up to your ear and the other end down on the fuel rail, that's where it is coming from.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Check your Flex plate if it is an automatic

1 - 5 of 5 Posts