Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a few "TacoHeads" ask me for a glimps of my engine and engine bay as it is now.
Howerver, I lost my very nice camera in the Grand Caymans so, here is a pic from awhile back.
As soon as I get a new one from my insurance company, I will take some new ones!!!
As you can see, this truck is still in a undeveloped phase.
I'm in the process of maybe painting my truck black so, finishing the performace mods might be on hold untill the painting phase is over.

Attachments

·
il padrino
5,165 Posts

·
Registered
2020 TRD OFFROAD
23 Posts
I had a few "TacoHeads" ask me for a glimps of my engine and engine bay as it is now.
Howerver, I lost my very nice camera in the Grand Caymans so, here is a pic from awhile back.
As soon as I get a new one from my insurance company, I will take some new ones!!!
I'm in the process of maybe painting my truck black so, finishing the performace mods might be on hold untill the painting phase is over.
How did you come by the red valve
Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Car Automotive design
covers or did you paint them. I did some painting too but everything but those.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts