Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Has anyone heard of EFI101. I am very interested in going through both the 101 and the advance coarse. They are in Sandiago, Ca for the next 2 weekends but will be at a dyno shop in Marrietta, Ga (which is close enough for me to attend) at the end of this month. Their web site is www.efi101.com.

Anyone been to a class that these guys have conducted, and if so was it worth the time and money?

Pritchett

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm sorry guys, the name of the company is EFI university. The website is correct, and the coarse is EFI101.

Pritchett

·
Turbonator
518 Posts
pritch said:
Hey guys,
Has anyone heard of EFI101. I am very interested in going through both the 101 and the advance coarse. They are in Sandiago, Ca for the next 2 weekends but will be at a dyno shop in Marrietta, Ga (which is close enough for me to attend) at the end of this month. Their web site is www.efi101.com.

Anyone been to a class that these guys have conducted, and if so was it worth the time and money?

Pritchett
I have done the basic course. Course wasn't bad, about 16 people in the class. The good part is having access to the student website. There's a high probability that someone will answer your questions. Ben Stader is a very patient teacher. I wouldn't suggest you do the two in consecutive weekends, information overload.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The name of the place is Forged Performance in Marrietta. Hopefully, my schedule will allow me to attend.

Pritchett

1 - 5 of 5 Posts