Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2001 Toyota Tacoma Base
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey CT....I just ordered my second driver side door handle within 2 years...I pull the door handle all the way up and I struggle to get the door open. It looks like I'm breaking into my truck every time I have to open the door to get in.. Anybody have a similar experience? Or a solution? Thanks

· Registered
1 Posts
Hey CT....I just ordered my second driver side door handle within 2 years...I pull the door handle all the way up and I struggle to get the door open. It looks like I'm breaking into my truck every time I have to open the door to get in.. Anybody have a similar experience? Or a solution? Thanks
Cleaning the linkage and giving him a good spraying those wonders for them. That may help.

· Registered
1 Posts
I had the same problem on right side after changing the handle, i opened the panel again and sprayed wd4 and now i can open with my pinki.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts