Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all got a 97 Tacoma and my driver seat has some play noticed the rail has a rubber bushing at the rear outside bolt location between the rail and floor so does the passenger seat which is in good shape and hence no play thus was wondering if anyone has come across this and has a replacement p/n or knows of an aftermarket source? Thanks
In the photos one shows complete bushing other is missing I removed it since it was toast not sure why but I got the seats used so go figure...

Attachments

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,564 Posts
I don't have a parts diagram, parts listing, or any FSM documentation that mentions or shows that bushing. It seems to be one of those itty bitty fastener / auxiliary parts that isn't given any attention.

My first suggestion would be to contact a dealership and see if they can identify that particular bushing. Even if they still list that part, I have no idea how much they'd charge for it or how long you'd have to wait to get it.

This strikes me as one of those situations where you might be better off going to a hardware store and searching for something close that you could use to replace it. Alternatively, you could see if you can get one or more pieces of thick rubber you could use to make a DIY replacement.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts