·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are some pics of my ride.

Dual Exhaust (Magnaflow 18")
Helo Maxx8 16"

Future Mod is a 3" lift.

I'll post pics of my HU and door speakers later. I have 6.5" Alpine components on the front doors and 5x7 on the back two. Both being pushed by an Alpine amp also.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,419 Posts
p213crew said:
Forgot to mention this is a 2004. It was a pain getting the seats installed once the box was in. IT IS A VERY TIGHT FIT. >-)

Here are the rest of the pics.
Nice setup man, I know what you mena about the tight fit. My 05 Double Cab install was a breeze except getting the box in place. haha

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The lights were bought off of ebay. The backlights were about $110 (you can get them for about $85 last I checked), and the corner lights are not made anymore. I was looking just last week for them because the ones I have have grey trim and I wanted the chrome trim. I waited too long to exchange them that when I looked for them last week I was unable to find any with chrome trim. I might do some mods with the original corner lights.

Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey P13, I have the same truck. Looks like you already did the lift. Which way did you go, how does it ride? (and if not, which kit are you gonna use?)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm using 1/2" MDF. I have since removed the grills on the subs. They were causing a bad vibe. I dynomatted the back wall where the box is also. The amp is an Alpine MRP-M450. 400w RMS @ 2ohm x 1, 220w RMW @ 4ohm x 1 used for the two subs. They sound real good. My friends are amazed at how hard they actually hit.

Here is an a better updated pic of my truck. I am in the works to replace the bumpers since I have had two "bump" ins with other cars. No lift yet. Dual exhaust is awesome. Magnaflow 18". Gonna get me a K&N filter this weekend. Debating whether or not o install Nerf Bars. I found some on ebay for about $170.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts