Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Duper Tundraholic
10,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to acknowledge an already well known company for their service. This past Saturday I sent my Donahoe coilovers that were on my tacoma back to Donahoe. I needed to have them rebuilt cause of a blown seal and revalved for the Tundra. Well they just called me up today at around lunch and they said that they are sending them back to me cause they are done working on it.:jawdrop: I couldn't believe it. The coilovers only reached them this morning cause I was Tracking the package online. That's quick. So I guess I'll be putting these on my Tundra this weekend. :headbang:

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
to get them serviced only takes them about 3 hours...it took me longer because i took it in before the weekend.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Wish I could say the same right now... I contacted them about a problem a week ago and didn't hear anything back at all...

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
zRockstar said:
Wish I could say the same right now... I contacted them about a problem a week ago and didn't hear anything back at all...
youre waiting on their phone call? most of these type of companies dont call back most of the time, real busy people.

·
Registered
84 Posts
JaiRook said:
youre waiting on their phone call? most of these type of companies dont call back most of the time, real busy people.
Well when their tech support contact is web-based, you would at least hope for an e-mail back.

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
How smooth is the ride with deaver 8 packs on donahoes. I still have to get my leafs to install it completely since I've had my hoes sitting for a long time... :\

·
Premium Member
2,946 Posts
What about the spring rate, using the same springs? With the added weight and all of the Tundra you'd really have to crank em up.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
zero4 said:
What about the spring rate, using the same springs? With the added weight and all of the Tundra you'd really have to crank em up.
wouldnt the valving be stiffer since the tundra is heavier...? so cranking them would be really stiff

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
JaiRook said:
wouldnt the valving be stiffer since the tundra is heavier...? so cranking them would be really stiff
Exactly bro....:waytogo: Lucky for me... I know what RE-VALVING means;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts