Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Super Duper Tundraholic
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to acknowledge an already well known company for their service. This past Saturday I sent my Donahoe coilovers that were on my tacoma back to Donahoe. I needed to have them rebuilt cause of a blown seal and revalved for the Tundra. Well they just called me up today at around lunch and they said that they are sending them back to me cause they are done working on it.:jawdrop: I couldn't believe it. The coilovers only reached them this morning cause I was Tracking the package online. That's quick. So I guess I'll be putting these on my Tundra this weekend. :headbang:

· Registered
84 Posts
Wish I could say the same right now... I contacted them about a problem a week ago and didn't hear anything back at all...

· Registered
1,995 Posts
zRockstar said:
Wish I could say the same right now... I contacted them about a problem a week ago and didn't hear anything back at all...
youre waiting on their phone call? most of these type of companies dont call back most of the time, real busy people.

· Registered
84 Posts
JaiRook said:
youre waiting on their phone call? most of these type of companies dont call back most of the time, real busy people.
Well when their tech support contact is web-based, you would at least hope for an e-mail back.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.