Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To those who purchased this kit from godfathers: How did you order this kit? I went to their website, but they only have the 3/4 kit for sale. Did you call in the order? Or did you purchase this kit elsewhere?

G

·
I just ordered the kit from them and when they sent me a reply it mentioned that i ordered the 3/3 kit when in fact i wanted the 3/4. I quickly sent them a correction and they changed my order on the spot.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Aldo, why not buy my blocks and bump stop, then get $15 worth of bolts from Lowe's, and you have a 3/3 kit for about $50?? You can always get the upper control arms later if you want to go lower...

And I seriously doubt there's anyone where who beats their truck harder than I do... I catch a little air 4 times daily, drive 150+ miles daily, and am not happy unless my tires are squealing for mercy in a curve...

Anyway, I had no problems with the stock UCA after the drop.

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think I am going to go with the 3/4 kit instead. I have heard that the truck will sit level with this kit as opposed to the 3/3 kit. Thanks anyways. Mabey someone else here will take you up on your offer??

·
Registered
73 Posts
That's cool.. For whatever reason (maybe the S-Runner's stock suspension), my truck sat level with 3" blocks...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts