Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Pre-Runnin
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went offroading yesterday and was about 5 miles away from any street and i got stuck in some loose gravel. before i could dig myself any deeper i turn on my diff lock and slowly got out of it and on my way. If it was't for the Diff lock i would have to call my friend to pull me out and that would of been a mess for him to find me. THNX TOYOTA

·
Registered
4,519 Posts
DWTACOMA018 said:
i went offroading yesterday and was about 5 miles away from any street and i got stuck in some loose gravel. before i could dig myself any deeper i turn on my diff lock and slowly got out of it and on my way. If it was't for the Diff lock i would have to call my friend to pull me out and that would of been a mess for him to find me. THNX TOYOTA
must be nice:lol:

·
Registered
695 Posts

·
ChocoTaco
2,491 Posts
i actually got stuck yesterday a lil bit on a uphill incline. I had to stop becaue the US dept of forestry fire dept was doing some training up in the mountains. I got out just fine with my open diff. Just rock the truck a bit, reverse, forward, reserve, forward. It works! And if not you could always air down like someone said and always bring some 2x4 pieces of wood! :waytogo:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts