Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the fender flare molding (Trim-Lok part number X1634BT) with adhesive tape on BOTH sides. Is anyone still looking for a source for 50 ft rolls of this molding?

Thanks,

Ken

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,679 Posts
Ken:

(1) Welcome to CT!... :waytogo:

(2) I don't know of anyone who's attempted to locate any of the OEM Trim-Lok molding in a long time. If I'm not mistaken, it's been discontinued.

(3) Do you have some, or are you looking for some? ... :thinking:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The reason I ask, is that the company I work for used that trim on a project several years ago. (We build automotive accessory products, but did not build the S-Runner kit.) We now need to re-order that material to fill some service orders, and build some small quanitities of new product. However, we have hit the same gigantic minimum order quantity issue with Trim-Lok that you all have (their minimum used to be smaller!!). We are trying to negotiate a much higher cost small quantity run that might still give us around a thousand extra feet. Is anyone interested if we have extra?

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,679 Posts
What's the estimated cost for the extra 1000 feet (as a whole lot)?.... :thinking:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It looks like all the added setup charges put the cost around $2.70 a foot. I know, it makes me cringe too... Since we aren't a retailer, I'd love to get rid of 1000' at a time. I'm also a realist (and a Toyota enthusiast), so if we could find a bunch of S-Runner fans that want 50' at time, I'm game.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts