Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ive seen that one... but i dont like the way it looks... and the size of the subs are limited to 8"... im looking for atleast 10-12" subs... thanks though

·
Registered
183 Posts
xxxsmithersxxx said:
is there an enclosure available that fits the 04 dbl cab? i cant afford to lose any seating,
http://sellproductsnow.com/

You can try him. They look like decent boxes for the weekend DIY person. You will have to cut off the jackstand holder thing and relocate it. My suggestion would be the Digital Designs 6" woofers, but I'm a little biased ;)

The enclosure the other poster put up there is decent as well. When I first bought my Tacoma I had one built just like that (before it was even available) for a single 10". It worked well to fill in the lower end of the musical spectrum, but that was about it. I had a Diamond Audio CM3 10" woofer at the time.

My enclosure? The toolbox is the enclosure. The back of the cabin is cut out and mated to the truck bed.

Its under the knife right now but my setup will be up and going again very soon. :)

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I help run Living Legends custom car audio, video, suspension and performance Just get the sawlzaw out and do a blow threw and use and accordion gasket GO BIG That's what i did and i am using 2 EHO MA audio 15s 8000 whats a piece this month lol , don't be scared to do a little cutting !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts