Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,387 Posts
Re: dash

DOGO X said:
In another toyota site (TN) they have a write up
Me, like many others I assume don't have a TN account... Well I actually do, but don't use it at all...

It would be nice if you can either copy / paste, or link it at least for those that have the account to log right into that thread...

I've been to TN on a few occasions since I know a few people here that post there as well and it's a brain ache the last few times I tried to look for something specific there...

P.S. If posted in the interior forum, the pre / 4x4 guys might be able to help you out too...

·
Registered
835 Posts

What part of the dash are you trying to get out?

there are a few ways depending on what you are trying to get to.

I did not remove mine but I put it back in I'm sure a i missed a few bolts but the majority of it clips into place

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

im wanting to get behind my speedometer ans stuff like that if i take my stereo out what do i do to get my left part of my dash out

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,863 Posts

PDF file detailing the 2005 dash removal procedure has been sent to your registered email address.

Thread being moved to appropriate section (Interior ...).

·
Registered
24 Posts
Could I also get a copy of the PDF? I dropped a bolt in the center dash when replacing the stereo and I need to take off the lower center trim to get at it.

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,863 Posts
Could I also get a copy of the PDF? I dropped a bolt in the center dash when replacing the stereo and I need to take off the lower center trim to get at it.
A copy of the 2006 dash removal procedure documentation has been sent to your registered email address.

NOTE FOR OTHERS' REFERENCE: If you need a *specific* piece of documentation that isn't posted / available somewhere on CT, it's best to contact me directly (via PM) rather than hope I'll happen to see your request buried among all the threads I may or may not check on a given day ...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts