Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well since im going with the BLack/Gold theme on my trucki was bored and i decided to paint my engine cover. it actually looks pretty bad ass. here are some pictures but they were taken from my camera phone so they arent that good. but you can see what im doing. im pretty much done with the whole thing im just going to give it another coat of black to even everything out and a couple coats of clear coat and ill take some pictures of it on my truck tomorrow. plus im either high or have a really bad headake from the spray can fumes.

hope u guys like it

·
Registered
2020 TRD OFFROAD
23 Posts
well since im going with the BLack/Gold theme on my trucki was bored and i decided to paint my engine cover. it actually looks pretty bad ass. here are some pictures but they were taken from my camera phone so they arent that good. but you can see what im doing. im pretty much done with the whole thing im just going to give it another coat of black to even everything out and a couple coats of clear coat and ill take some pictures of it on my truck tomorrow. plus im either high or have a really bad headake from the spray can fumes.

hope u guys like it
I can't see your photos but my them is red/black with a splash of gold. I wish I could see what you did. Here's mine.
Hood Motor vehicle Car Automotive design Vehicle

·
Registered
2020 TRD OFFROAD
23 Posts

hope u guys like it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts