141 - 160 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Re: Flex a lite fan

Yep I ordered mine and installed right before thanksgiving. Meant to post the link and forgot.

He offers the controller box. I bought it but dont think im going to use it afterall so if anybody local to me needs one save the shipping and come grab this one from me :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
Toyota aftermarket Street Header Kit - 3RZ (95-04) (49 State Legal) - $100 (eugene)

Date: 2011-01-24, 7:21AM PST
Reply to: [email protected] [Erro
Features
Street Header Kit - 3RZ (95-04) 4wd & 2wd PreRunner Tacoma & 4Runner (49 State Legal)(95-00 Are 50 State Legal - C.A.R.B. EO: D-462-1)

All the same quality components used in our 22R line are now available for your 2RZ or 3RZ engine. Our header kits for the 3RZ are made from 1-5/8" 304 stainless steel tubing, 16 gauge .065 wall, and feature �" thick flanges at the head and 3/8" thick flanges at the collector. 3RZ header has a 2�" collector to bolt to the factory catalytic converter.

Used very little... like new condition....Does not include the head gaskets and extras pictured on the left

100.00 OBO

on one other website...this is the list price...
Racer Net: $368.95
Send me and email with name and number I will get back to you.....

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

-----------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
47 Posts
Here is a rather unusual item, a OEM toyota 2RZ/3RZ carburetor manifold. Why would you need this? Who knows, maybe you want to run a carb on your 2RZ/3RZ because the class you race in requires it, or gives you a weight advantage for a carb over fuel injection.

This is the situation I am in - I will be building my own manifold though. If I was unable to build one I would consider this one. This would work for a turbo setup also.

Ebay Link

Photos - see ebay ad or attachments

Bob

###

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Item number:28067141169205-10 Tacoma Black Housing Headlights Pair (USED)

05-10 Tacoma Black Housing Headlights Pair (USED)

Im selling the headlights out of a 08 taco. painted black myself. could use some work. some scratches outside the lens and hazing inside. $20 plus shipping.

ebay item 280671411692.

141 - 160 of 185 Posts