Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
14,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's some runs form last night.. overall ****ty runs.. for some reason i couldnt drive and it was hot as hell out there:doah: first vid is me vs h0odrich truck bogged really bad and i got a 2.5 60ft:doah: my worst to date. i had to dig in the clutch slip it really bad just to get moving .. i still ran a 15.5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPU2CpBS8yE

got a lil crazy and since i'm still running stock exhaust i dumped the downpipe.. funniest thing i ever heard.. just liek a srt-4 with exhaust.. i mean exactly:lol: got off theline good and ran a 14.8 .. dumping helped a lil but not as much as i hoped.. but since it was over 80 degrees outside last night a 14 sec run isnt too bad:shrug: oh bwt that mustang was either a cobra or a gt badged as a cobra:waytogo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-p2fxPknUg

· Registered
14,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea.. he's odd at times:lol: i was fairly impressed with the second run.. the open dp was nice for the track.. i might end up gettinga 3 inch dp with a 3 inch cutout and leave the exhaust stock:thinking: sleeper:clapping:

· Registered
14,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
6psi.. and when i ran long a few weeks back i got a much better launch:evil: that was a 2.19 on 225 street tires and open diff and my best 60 so far is 2.156 .. and i have no clue what happened on the first run.. i think i got off the clutch too fast almost stalled itout anf then liek i said i got on the clutcha bit and spooled it up:doah: and whats so wrong with the camera man?:shrug: and tuning is definally commignalfred.. i'm thinking 8psi whe i tune it? but i still run the stock fuel pump

· YEP... I'MMA DOUCH3
10,712 Posts
he doesn't zoom in so we can see how close you're running- otherwise those were awesome runs for 6 psi...

I'm just saying let's pust some double digit psi numbers down! I'm sure you won't dissapointed!

· Registered
951 Posts
Looking good :waytogo: too bad I couldn't witness it in person. I actually was in town this weekend because I didn't go to Austin. However, my truck was sitting on the lift all Sunday. always next time I suppose.

-Paul

· Registered
1,603 Posts
:clapping: Nice videos man! Second run looked great for 6psi. Looks like your truck is a tad faster than mine on 11psi (no i/c, crappy fmu). what's your 1/8 time and 1/4 speed?

· Registered
14,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
my 1/8th was about a 9.5 .. i need to get the slip outta the truck..and alfred eventually man no ic owns me man double digit boost is not a great idea without a ic... and iwas 2.5-3.5 cars ahead.. it was quite a bit:lol: oh and i hit 92 in the 1/4

· Banned
819 Posts
hey this is h0odrich as you can see and when i raced firdaddy...it was a bad run for me the fastest i did on a 1/4 was 15.07 ill post the slip on here when i get a pic of it so yall guys can see it but it was a great night to bad firdaddy showed up late :brickknoc ... i was so close to run 14....but never had a chance getting an k&n intake and maybe with a lil more hp i will get high 14? lol but o well i love my truck!

· Registered
8,706 Posts
h0odrich said:
hey this is h0odrich as you can see and when i raced firdaddy...it was a bad run for me the fastest i did on a 1/4 was 15.07 ill post the slip on here when i get a pic of it so yall guys can see it but it was a great night to bad firdaddy showed up late :brickknoc ... i was so close to run 14....but never had a chance getting an k&n intake and maybe with a lil more hp i will get high 14? lol but o well i love my truck!
not bad:waytogo: my first run supercharged was a 15.0:brickknoc but at 96 mph. and actually, the the 1/8 mile was like 10.1.....little slower than stock by a few tenths. traction is a bitch! i picked up the lost time and another .6 by the 1/4 mile. (one of the worst tracks ever, hot, high, windy and dirty:lol:)

· Registered
14,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
h0odrich said:
so wat does a supercharged x-runner run in a 1/4 mile?
13's or bust i'd imagine:lol: and thanks dropthattaco i got a great track down here with lots of traction i shoudl show some impressive numbers in the future:waytogo: plus these runs were at about 83 degrees or so.. its 69 outside now and it makes my truck feel so slow by comparison to those runs.. i just got home from a friends house and from 65 i hit 115 in less than a 1/2 a mile:evil:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.