Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
My 03' doublecab came with Bridgestone Dueler H/T tires and they are just a highway or road tread tire. They were great on the highway, but they are not at all of off-roading. I'm sure the Cooper Discoverer H/T are comparable to the Bridgestone H/Ts. I have used Cooper tires before and they are very good tires.

· Registered
252 Posts
My family members have cursed the cooper tires they've purchased.:lol: So, I've never bought any. They travel alotta dirt roads, though. Out in the mtns where few venture and from where no one returns.:silly: Sorry, must have been the movies spiketv had on last night.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

· Registered
413 Posts
my boyfriend has Discoverer ST's on his dodge, I think their 33's and they wear really well for how heavy and how fast the truck is... we were thinking of puttin a set on my toyota

· Registered
497 Posts
I know this thread is older than dirt....but I thought I'd chime in and mention that I have the 31x10.50x15 Cooper Discoverer H/T tires on my Tacoma.

I just bought the truck a week ago and these tires were already on it. They had about 200 miles on them when I got it, and then I put another 2100 miles on it in two days, and they were great on the highways....smooth and quiet as can be.

I doubt they'd perform all that well off-road, but they do run nice on the road.

JMTCW.

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well with all the information, I dont go off road much but i do like going to the mountains. I Still just dont know. I am leaning toward the Mich ross terrian 275 55 18 but the only thing that keeps pushing me back to cooper is the freakn price

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.