Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 20 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need to know by today who is in and who is in and who out.
because this is b.s. of people backing out after they said they wanted it and i have wasted alot of time on this trying to help yall. we are only down to 8
we need 2 more to completed the 10. if i dont have 10 for friday i am refunding the people who have sent there payment. so please let me know today yall know who yall are. come i dont think you will see a fully optioned lid with wing for 975 again because i know i will never let them go for that again unless yall want to get a group of 30 together and then maybe gaylords will give yall a group buy.
thanks again nick

PLEASE LET ME KNOW

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I Wanna Say Thanks To The Ones That Have Already Contacted Me And Will Do An Updated List Of Who Has Payed And Who Hasnt

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
others please relize it is not fair to make the ones that have paid wait. so if we all pull together we will get this done fast as possiable and we can all cruise in style with our new lids.
thanks nick

·
Registered
105 Posts
Just sent my cashiers check today by Priority Mail...You should receive by Friday...I hope you weren't talking about me. I really appreiciate everything you have done for this GB...Please let me know if you don't receive by this Friday.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ilovetacos said:
Just sent my cashiers check today by Priority Mail...You should receive by Friday...I hope you weren't talking about me. I really appreiciate everything you have done for this GB...Please let me know if you don't receive by this Friday.
NO MAN JUST 2 PEOPLE PULLED OUT AND I HAVE TO FIND 2 MORE I THINK I HAVE ONE MORE. SO HANG IN THERE AND HOPEFULLY EVERYONE COMES THROUGH THAT SAID THEY WERE. ILL BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR YOUR PAYMENT.
THANKS
NICK

·
Registered
93 Posts
When do you need the money by? I'm looking at one but wont have the cash for a few weeks.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thumper4863 said:
When do you need the money by? I'm looking at one but wont have the cash for a few weeks.
well unfortantly this group buy is to be over this week. if its going to be a few weeks for you i cant give you the group buy purchase price but i can still give you a good deal on it, because i cant hold these other guys up that have paid and the other ones im awaiting payment on

·
Registered
530 Posts
I have to agree with Nick here. We had 12 confirmed buyers and now that I've dropped 1,000+ bones I want to get the freaking order going. It's a little irritating when you commit and then those of us that paid immediately, up front, are held up by people backing out. Don't say you're gonna buy if you don't got the cash. Save the rest of us a lot of headache.

Thanks again to Nick for dealing with all this. I tried to organize a GB once and it really is a pain in the ass.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I never committed - this is the first i've heard about it....I know I've been looking for one and he said 2 guys backed out so I asked how soon he needed the money to help you out.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i really need the money by friday so i can get them ordered
975.00 plus shipping with the wing
950.00 plus shipping without the wing
lets get going and stop farting around the ones that want them please pm me. i wll be pming people tomarrow who hasnt paid or said whos payment is in the mail. lets be fair to the others. i have spent way to much time on this and if i have to refund the others its going to cost money out of my pocket to refund them because of transaction fees and im going to be pissed so comeon guys please contact me pm
or phone 504 343 6743 8am to 5 pm
thanks nick

·
Registered
61 Posts
just had my cashier check sent out today and you should be recieving it shortly by UPS. Those of you who haven't paid please get it done asap. A lot of time was put into this GB and i want my wings..

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
windbladesword said:
just had my cashier check sent out today and you should be recieving it shortly by UPS. Those of you who haven't paid please get it done asap. A lot of time was put into this GB and i want my wings..
i agree lets go thats why i said in the begining only serious ones 5 of us have either paid or payment is in the mail. and yes alott of time was put in this.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
here it is wednesday and ive only heard from 4 other people besides myself. come on people lets go with this

·
Registered
105 Posts
Do we have an updated list on who has paid? How many are we still waiting on? Like I said earlier you should have my payment by Friday, GUARANTEED.
....and to everyone else interested or who has commited for this GB. There is no better tonneau lid out there. This lid would cost you over $1400 from a dealer. Get your money together and get in on the GB, it's an excellent deal!!!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ilovetacos said:
Do we have an updated list on who has paid? How many are we still waiting on? Like I said earlier you should have my payment by Friday, GUARANTEED.
....and to everyone else interested or who has commited for this GB. There is no better tonneau lid out there. This lid would cost you over $1400 from a dealer. Get your money together and get in on the GB, it's an excellent deal!!!
I WILL HAVE AN UPDATE TLIST SOME TIME THIS AFTERNOON.
and yes its a hell of a deal because im supossed to sell them for that price im only helping yall out so please take advantage of this one time deal. never again will i give them away.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Working On The List Now Doesnt Look Like The Others Are To Worried About Contacting Me About Payment.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I Agree Because Im Realy Stressed And Pissed At This Situation. Im Doing Everyone A Favor And Im Getting Kicked In The Ass. I Have 4 Others Besides Myself That The Payment Is Here Oor On Its Way In The Mail. I Dont Think 10 Lids Total Was To Much To Ask For. I Even Told Everyone In The Begining Only Serious One With Funds Ready To Go.

·
ADMlNAHATER
8,739 Posts
Should have stated that this group buy was to be a "payment as commitment".
You've been on here long enough to be established on the site and your also vender status..

This is the M F of doing things for others when it comes to group buys and unfortinuatly this SHlT always seems to happen..
I got fawked over too when it came to a group buy for full A pillar dual guage pod trim replacments for Dodge Chargers and I got all sorts of interest, turns out the company was getteo (lotek) and alot of people didnt liek how they had to modify the design to fit properly..

I wanted it to look OEM fresh and semi stock.. But they missed the concept and everyone pulled out (couldn't blame em)

Gaylords makes some of the top notch stuff I;ve ever seen and if a company named "Gaylord" can be over looked of their name because they have a kickass product, that truely sais something..

Bar none, this is the top shelf stuff...

Maybe this isn't reaching the people and that you should add a link to your signature to this post and make it as apparent as possible..

add a little something to the X run forums..
Mite be worth a shot..

just my $0.02

Reguardless of myself not being interested in this item, I can sure as hell throw ya some props for organizing something like this.. :waytogo:

1 - 20 of 210 Posts